Are Scale Cleaners Toxic?
Many household appliances such as kettles and water purifiers at home will produce a large amount of scale. If you want to know the scale in the container, you need to use a scale cleaner, but whether the scale cleaner is toxic, many consumers There are doubts, then, 360 Detergent Scale Supplier will answer it for everyone.
The scale cleaning agent is usually collected from non-standard and quantitative containers such as industrial boilers and heating boilers. Common applications are non-metallic equipment such as large and small pipes, condensers, central air-conditioning, and smelting furnaces, which can be used as scale cleaning agents. The scale cleaning agent does not have any toxins, is safe to use, has no pollution from waste liquid, is safe and environmentally friendly, and does not cause any harm to the equipment or users. Non-Toxic Detergent can degrade microorganisms, and it is very convenient to use, cheap to buy, and very safe.
Water Scale Cleaner Detergent
Water Scale Cleaner Detergent Features:
1. Short cleaning time
Most of the cleaning work can be completed in 2-3 hours.
This product can not only clean the common materials such as carbon steel, stainless steel and copper, but also clean aluminum equipment and some coating equipment. Both the original solution and the diluted solution can be used directly without any corrosion or damage to the equipment.
3.High scaling efficiency
Every 1 kg of stock solution can remove 4 kg of scale. If you need to wash after diluting with water, the dissolution performance will not decrease, but the cleaning time will be prolonged.
4. Safety and environmental protection
Because the main ingredients use advanced biological agents, they are biodegradable, non-toxic, non-corrosive, and non-flammable. If the scale does not contain harmful substances, the cleaning waste can be directly discharged.
So how to use scale cleaner?
1. First of all, we must make sure that the objects to be cleaned are not severely corroded, and there are no leaks, so we can clean them.
2. Connect the cleaning tank and the utensil to be cleaned into an independent system. When using scale cleaner, it needs to be configured at a concentration of about 15%. Heating the liquid can increase the speed at which we clean our utensils, preferably not more than sixty degrees Celsius.
3. Depending on the size of the utensils to be cleaned and the severity of the scale, the time that the liquid is in the utensils is between one hour and six hours.
4. After the liquid is discharged from the container, the passivation agent can be used for rinsing and passivation treatment and water washing to complete the cleaning.
I will introduce to you the relevant knowledge about scale cleaners. In addition to the scale cleaners, in daily life we can also use white vinegar to remove the scales in the kettle. I hope to help everyone.